ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
QBA Ltd provides a clear, hassle free service to help your business achieve ISO 9001 certification. Whether you have operational procedures in place or not, we will design, implement, document and operate a simple quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001.
QBA can also help with your internal audits – a vital part of maintaining ISO standards. We will assess and evaluate your quality management system at your convenience, removing your need to employ a quality manager.
If you already have a quality management system in place, QBA Ltd offers a range of time-saving services, tailored to you, which include maintenance of your current quality system and internal auditing. Please contact us for more details.
ISO 9001 explained
ISO 9001 is an international standard for quality. It demonstrates to your customers that you are committed to the quality of your product or service, and have been assessed accordingly. ISO 9001 can be used by any organisation, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, more than one million companies and organisations around the world use it!
ISO 9001 has many benefits, including:
- It shows that your company has structured management systems in place.
- It proves to your customers that you care about customer satisfaction.
- It shows your company has effective control of operations and costs.
- It is essential for MOD work.
- It is preferred in the automotive industry.
- It is preferred by councils, health service and government.
- It gives your company an advantage over non-approved competitors.
- It shows that your company is always striving toward continual improvement.